Tuesday 7 July 2015

Endless Thanks meets Bohemian

Hello there! I am back today with another make from last months Stamp a Stack, this time using the Endless Thanks stamp set and the colours from the Bohemian range. I have to say the Bohemian papers are not really me, so I don’t have them - BUT we were given the Washi Tape as a treat on the Madeira Trip.

This is a mega quick post from me today as I have to shoot off for my Coffee and Card event this morning, so I scheduled this quickly last night for you. I saw this card HERE and loved it so I had to CASE it from Wendy, thank you.

I am loving the new Thick Whisper White card stock, it gives us demonstrators so much more scope for classes and projects. A very easy make! The hardest thing was cutting out the flowers and the ladies were asking where the punch was! I told them we were old school that night and we were cutting out! 
 Hope you like?

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code. I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment