Friday 3 July 2015

Butterflies and Brick Walls

Hello there! This is another scheduled post as I am taking it a little easier today, because today is my 42nd Birthday!!! I have both my boys at home all day as my eldest is now off school until he goes back in September for his A Levels and my little one has a Teacher Training Day.

Still using the same colour combo from this weeks makes I am sharing probably the lengthiest card we made at our Stamp a Stack event a week ago. I did a lot of rolling for the girls that night!
Can you tell I am still LOVING the Brick Wall Embossing Folder? A real firm favourite already.
 I have to say if you have the Butterfly Basics framelits already then this set with the Bold Butterfly is a must and they pop out so much easier.
 Sorry for the short post today, I should be back tomorrow with some more makes to share with you.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code. I have now opened a new code for July which is JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment