Thursday 16 July 2015

Have a Snappy Day!

Hello there! I am back today with another make from my Stamp a Stack last week and this one was TOTALLY inspired by a fab swap I received from Claudia Ficht - thank you Claudia, I love it! You can see Claudia’ original design on her blog HERE
I had to make the construction of this card a little easier as I felt the brayering was too much for 26 ladies making 4 cards each so I opted for sponging instead. We used the paper from the Pretty Petals DSP stack with the Triple Banner Punch and we coloured in with the ink pads and Blender Pens.
 The subtle starfish and swimming fish are from the Sea Street stamp set (which I have barely used) and they add a nice extra touch to the background.
 Hope you like this make. It was certainly a break from all the flowers and butterflies on Saturday!

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store

Julie

shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment