Friday 24 July 2015

Vintage Leaves

Good Morning! Tonight is my last Stamp a Stack of the summer and I will be back on Friday 25th September with the next one, or I have places left at my All Day Christmas Stamp a Stack on 24th October - details on my Classes/Events page.

Tonight we will be making this card x 2 plus another 10 cards (5 more designs) and its a little bit of a break from the flowers and butterflies that I have been creating lately. I used the new Vintage Leaves stamp set and the matching Leaflets framelits. I love the detail on the leaves and think these would be a really useful set to have. Almost makes me wish my boys had an Autumn school project to do!
I also used another new stamp, can you see it? Yes its the Watercolour Wash stamp for the background. A very easy way of creating a lovely water coloured background.
Right thats me off for today down to the craft den. I need to finish final preps for this evening and get things ready for my Technique class tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
I will be closing this order on Wednesday 29th July.

Here is a reminder of this weeks Weekly Deals - order going in this weekend!


Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment