Thursday 30 July 2015

World of Thanks

Good Morning! Today I am sharing the final card from my Stamp a Stack event last week and this one was inspired by a card from Australian demonstrator Kylie Bertucci, you can find her original card design here. Thank you Kylie. 
I recently purchased the World of Thanks stamp and I wanted to take the opportunity to use it on this particular session. The colours used are Smoky Slate and Delightful Dijon with a hint of Basic Grey.
A very simple make for you on this dreary Thursday, just looked out and it’s raining again! Today I am pottering about with a bit of crafting and a Skype craft date with my Aussie bestie Sarah! Woo hoo!

See you tomorrow

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. What is going on? Did Julie Kettlewell say she was inspired by MY card??? I have fallen off my chair and need help getting up.
    Thank you so much for the mention and linking me Julie - you are an absolute GEM. Someone PINCH me.

    ReplyDelete