Friday 10 July 2015

Celebrate You

Hello there! Today is a busy day (when isn’t it really) as I have my niece Mollie all morning and a party tonight for the lovely Jane. Luckily I am all prepped for the party and good to go.

Today I am sharing a card I made for some friends birthdays last week. Until I started to list the products I hadn’t quite realised how many different things I had used on this card.
I am really enjoying using the Endless Birthday Wishes set, its a great all round little set with LOTS of different sentiments and just a couple of images. It’s the perfect little starter stamp set and a great one to practise your colouring techniques. I used the Blender Pens and ink pads which is probably my favourite method of colouring a small image.
Have you seen the Expressions Natural Elements that I used on here, a little bit of texture and great addition to your projects. Easy to adhere to your make with just a little bit of Tombow distributed across the back.
Hope you like this make and it might inspire you to use your Endless Birthday Wishes set.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code. I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment