Friday 17 July 2015

Birthday Blossoms

Hello there! Back again with another card from last weeks Stamp a Stack event. This one was totally inspired by the lovely Marelle Taylor from Australia whom I was fortunate to spend time with on the cruise last year. Marelle and her husband Dave are just lovely and we had a fab evening at the Karaoke on the ship! HERE is the link to the cards that inspired me, thank you Marelle.
The colours used are Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon and Calypso Coral with Very Vanilla card for stamping on. Very simple in construction but I hope you will agree it’s a lovely make.
Well my Evan breaks up from school for the summer today (Ross has already been off since he finished his exams) and I am looking forward to spending time with them both. I only have a week left of classes, still a few places left, and then I break up from my classes for the summer.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment