Sunday 26 July 2015

Circle of Spring

Hey there! Well I had a much needed sofa night last night and a little lie in this morning too! Looking forward to a lazy Sunday with my boys, no cricket and no rugby!!! 

Today I am sharing another make from Friday nights Stamp a Stack - 3 down, 3 to go. This one uses the new Circle of Spring stamp set which co-ordinates with the Wondrous Wreath framelits that you may have purchased last Christmas! Now I have to confess I didn’t do such a good job rolling these out through the Big Shot and I think I must have moved them a little - but hey I am human!
I used a colour combo if Bermuda Bay. So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizazz and I coloured the image with the ink pads and the blender pens.
The sentiments in this set are lovely and it’s a really lovely font too, no other stamps were used in the making of this card!
So today I think I will tackle the tidying up of the craft den following my classes.

I have a Code Club running still for the month of July and I will be closing this order down on Wednesday 29th July at 7pm. PLEASE NOTE - my local customers can still take part in this club, you just need to email me your order of £25 or more before Wednesday 29th July.
For those shopping on my Online Store please use the code  JPMMXZDZ 
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
I’m looking forward to choosing more goodies for people this month!

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment