Thursday 2 July 2015

Even more Awesome Artistry

Hello there! Today I am sharing another card from the same set. These were all part of my Monthly Technique Club which I run on the last Saturday of each month. Its a small teacher led class and you get the stamp set included in the cost. My next one is 25th July and the details are on Facebook HERE or on my Classes/Events tab at the top of my blog - we are using the Watercolour Wings.

This card uses the Triple Time Stamping Technique, one which needed re-visiting as I haven’t done it for a while and it’s not as hard as you think. The hardest part is measuring and cutting the layers!
All the products are the same as yesterdays and I am really pleased with the colour combo I used! I came up with it all on my own!
Here they are all together! Which is your favourite and would you like to do a class like this? I am considering putting this together as a class in the mail with some products included and a tutorial. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks
Some of the items from the Weekly Deals have already sold out as they were in limited quantities. Watch out for more next week!

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code. I have now opened a new code for July which is JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. I love these! I originally liked the first one using the Wooden Elements Thanks, and planned to CASE it for a class project. Now I think my favorite is the triple time stamping one! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 cards are beautiful ! You have done a beautiful job on all 3. I came across your work on Pinterest and glad I did..I am going to check out your boards and follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing you have added more interest to the basic triple time stamping. Dianne

    ReplyDelete