Friday 31 July 2015

Watercolour Wings Inlaid Embossing

Good Morning to you. Today I am starting to share the makes from my Technique Club last week. I base the class around one stamp set and this month it was the Watercolour Wings set. These are small teacher led classes and we all work together at the same pace as everyone has their own set included in the cost of the class. 
I start the class with a fairly simple card, I call it the “warm up” card and this time I shared the inlaid embossing technique, the stamped butterfly is embossed into the rest of the card for a fun technique.
 My next class is on Saturday 26th September and full details will be announced soon.

Hope you like this one, I will be back with a more difficult make tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment