Tuesday 28 July 2015

Garden in Bloom meets Tin of Cards

Hello there! What a miserable day it was in Yorkshire yesterday, it rained almost all day and it just makes you feel fed up when it’s like that - however it is the perfect opportunity to get in the craft room and get creative!

So today I am sharing the fifth card from last weeks Stamp a Stack and its very similar to one I shared last week with you, with a change in the colour of the layer of card behind the paper and the addition of some stamping of one of the flowers from Garden in Bloom.
I’m still loving the English Garden papers and I am on my second pack now! And yes I have cut into both packs! Do you like to just have one pack to stroke and admire??? I used to but I now have to be ruthless!
I think I must be on my 4th roll of Mint Macaron Lace Trim, I just love it and love what it adds to your card.
Hope you like this version and if you have the papers, I hope you have cut into yours too!

MY ONLINE CODE CLUB FOR JULY CLOSES TOMORROW. Please submit your Online Orders by tea time on Wednesday or email them to me by lunchtime please if possible, and then I can include you in the gifts.

I have a Code Club running still for the month of July and I will be closing this order down on Wednesday 29th July at 7pm. PLEASE NOTE - my local customers can still take part in this club, you just need to email me your order of £25 or more before Wednesday 29th July.
For those shopping on my Online Store please use the code  JPMMXZDZ 
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
I’m looking forward to choosing more goodies for people this month!
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment