Wednesday 22 July 2015

Sheltering Tree for Coffee and Card


Hello there! Yesterday was a little bit strange as it was the first Tuesday I haven’t done my Coffee and Card as I am having a break for the school holidays. This was the card we made a couple of weeks ago inspired by one I saw on Pinterest which I haven’t had time to track down since I made it. 
 I wanted this Thinking of You to be a bright and summery card and think it does the job! I sent this to a friend the other day so I am safe to share it now.
Sorry for the short post. Its school holidays and although my boys are pretty self sufficient I struggle to get everything done that I would normally get done!

We have some new Weekly Deals today and again they are limited in stock. If you would like anything ordering please let me know


Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store. 
I will be closing this order on Wednesday 29th July.

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Julie - so summery! Love the layered panel too. Enjoy the summer holidays!

    ReplyDelete