Thursday 23 July 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Hello again. I can’t believe it’s Thursday already, how quick has this week gone? 

Today I am sharing another card we made at Coffee and Card and also we made this at training the other week. 
I have loved playing with this set and getting a little bit grungier, but in a controlled way, I’m not one for messy crafts! Remember if you want to re-create this card you need to do your stamping first and then do your embossing, ask me how I know that!
 The brick wall embossing folder has been one of my top sellers since the catalogue went live and I just love adding it to my projects and I still have lots of ideas for it!
Hope you like this one, think it will be the last Awesomely Artistic one I share for a while!

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
I will be closing this order on Wednesday 29th July.
Julie
shop now
“supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment