Sunday 19 July 2015

Special 60th Card

Good Morning to you! Today is a very important day in the Kettlewell household as it’s the Cup Final of the cricket and all my boys are involved this year. Robin and Ross are playing and Evan does the scoring for the team. He has had the job since April and has gone along week in week out and done the job (for payment of course) even though cricket isn’t really his thing! It’s done him the world of good and he saved all his money and has just bought a laptop with it!

So my friend asked me if I could make her a 60th card for her friend as she said all the ones she had seen in the shops were rubbish!!! I don’t normally have the time to make cards to order but I had a little spare time this week and I enjoyed making this and my friend was delighted with it. There is some retired product on here, the Champagne Glimmer paper but I am sure the recipient won’t mind!
It’s quite a busy creation but I was really pleased with how it turned out. I used the very popular Floral Wings Hostess stamp set which I sent out to my Online Code Club shoppers this month as a thank you to those who shopped with me in June. I have had lots of excited emails from my customers who received the set, they loved it!
Because the card had a few layers and was a little bulky I made an envelope out of Very Vanilla cardstock using the Envelope Punch Board
Hope you liked todays make and it inspires my lovely Code Club shoppers to use the stamp set I sent to you!

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment