Saturday 25 July 2015

Floral Wings again

Hello there! Today I am suffering a bit as I somehow seem to have hurt my back and I ache all over. I hate to complain if I don’t feel too good but I think it’s my bodies way of telling me I need a break from my classes, which is good because today is my last class of the summer until September. I am not taking the whole month off from Stampin Up, just having a little break from events. I will still be here working behind the scenes on upcoming events and projects and dare I say it, planning Christmas projects! On that topic, we got to see the new Autumn/Winter catalogue on Thursday - OMG it is amazing and I cannot wait to get creating with it!

So today I am sharing another make from last nights Stamp a Stack. I think this one was my favourite of the six, the colours are right up my street.
I used a new background stamp Dots for Days and of course the hostess only stamp set Floral Wings, available as a free party gift on parties over £150 or with an order of over £150 online, such a brilliant set.
I’m also loving the new Lots of Labels framelits which are making a bit of an appearance on quite a few of my projects
Because I was loving this stamp set so much I decided to send it as the gift for my June shoppers, needless to say I had quite a few very happy emails from lovely customers who got their surprise in the post!
I love sending out these little “Stampin Up Care Packages” as I like to call them and I never tell the shoppers when they are on their way, to increase the surprise!
I have a club running still for the month of July and I will be closing this order down on Wednesday 29th July at 7pm. PLEASE NOTE - my local customers can still take part in this offer, you just need to email me your order of £25 or more before Wednesday 29th July.
For those shopping on my Online Store please use the code  JPMMXZDZ 
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
I’m looking forward to choosing more goodies for people this month!
Julie
shop now
supplies


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment