Sunday 12 July 2015

Weekend Events

Hello there! It’s been a busy weekend of events for me this weekend so I am enjoying a quiet Sunday morning with a very large cup of coffee! 

On Friday night I did a party at lovely Jane’s house. She was a first time hostess and was a little nervous about having a party but she needn’t have worried at all as she totally nailed her target (and more) and got to choose some amazing freebies and a half price item. I’d also like to say don’t worry if you think your house isn’t big enough for me to bring all my paraphenalia. Just look at my display I set up on a small coffee table and the window sill! Thank you Jane for hosting a fantastic party!
 SO at 8.30 on Saturday morning I began loading my car, it really was packed to the rafters this time and I need to seriously look at getting a new one!
 Luckily I came home with a lot less than I took with me!
 This card was very popular throughout the day and there were lots of comments on how my ladies loved the Garden in Bloom stamp set. I must say I cannot wait to use it a bit more.
Another popular card on the day, using the Floral Wings Hostess stamp set.
 I am very lucky that I have some amazing customers and loyal supporters and the lovely Carol brought me this gorgeous gift. Inside was a Martha Stewart Tip Top Taupe wrist bag with some chocolate and pens inside. Thank you SO much Carol.
 As usual my FAB friend Mel came and did the catering for us again. On the menu were Jacket Potatoes with a choice of filling, garlic bread and salad...........
 ..... with a cupcake of course! This time we had some amazing ones. Fresh Cream and Strawberries
 Chocolate and Peanut Butter with a piece of snickers on top and lovely Lemon with Lemon Curd inside.
 I could not do these events without my lovely friend Mel, you are so appreciated xx
 If you follow me on FACEBOOK here you may have seen my new Classes board made from an Ikea frame that I broke the glass in!! Ooooops!
 As usual I had lots of samples on display for my ladies to be inspired by.
It truly was a brilliant day and I am so lucky to have had such a well attended event. Thanks to all my helpers especially Jane who was helping me most of the day.

My next All Day Stamp a Stack on 3rd October has 2 places left and I also have a repeat event on 24th October with 10 places left. More details on my Classes/Events page.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift is now on its way to you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store


Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment