Tuesday 14 July 2015

Garden in Bloom

Hello there! Today I am starting to share the makes from my All Day Stamp a Stack last Saturday. This card was probably the most popular card of the day, and also probably the most simple card of the day. The sentiment is from the Hostess Set called Happy Birthday Everyone and is available on parties or orders over £150 as a freebie, it only costs £8 in hostess spends.
I think Garden in Bloom was high on the wish lists of lots of my ladies after they made these cards on Saturday. It’s such an easy set to use and if you don’t get the sketched outline lined up quite right it is very forgiving. 
The colours I used on here are Old Olive, Rich Razzlberry and Melon Mambo, which are all from the Brights collection, with the Memento black ink on the top of the images.
Hope you like this make. I am off to get ready for my Coffee and Card session, it’s our last one for the summer and we will be back on 8th September. Thank you to everyone who has joined me at these sessions.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift is now on its way to you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment