Monday 27 July 2015

Wild About Flowers

Good Morning! Today we have had a slower start to the day. Don’t get me wrong, I was still only up 20 minutes later than I would usually be but I am not rushing about like I would normally be! Had a lovely breakfast with my boys and walked the dog with Evan! Loving the school holidays!

Today I am sharing the 4th card from Friday’s Stamp a Stack. This one was a total CASE from Dawn Olchefske whose blog I have stalked followed for a good few years. I even had the pleasure of meeting Dawn a couple of times at the 2013 Stampin Up Convention and on the Cruise last year. 

The card uses the Wild About Flowers stamp set which I didnt initially fancy getting but yet again I saw some gorgeous makes with it (mostly by my wonderful team member Amanda) and I just had to have it!

The card is made out of the Kraft 12x12 cardstock which `I love as it has the authentic “recycled” look about it. I also used the new corrugated cardstock too which is lovely. The thing I love about this stamp set is that you can tailor your sentiments. The words “Congratulations on your” are on a separate stamp and then you have other stamps you can add on the end, such as “new adventure” and “retirement” with other sayings such as “You’ll be misses” and “You’ve earned it” to add inside!
Well I think this blog post has taken me the longest time ever to upload as I have broken off from it countless times but I must crack on! 

I have a Code Club running still for the month of July and I will be closing this order down on Wednesday 29th July at 7pm. PLEASE NOTE - my local customers can still take part in this club, you just need to email me your order of £25 or more before Wednesday 29th July.
For those shopping on my Online Store please use the code  JPMMXZDZ 
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
I’m looking forward to choosing more goodies for people this month!
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment