Saturday 21 November 2009

Love you much!


Oooopps so sorry for not posting yesterday! Had such a busy day prepping for my class today, cutting 8 card blanks for 22 ladies takes a long time!


Will show photos later on!!!


Today one of my lovely downline Terri, is celebrating her 18th Wedding Anniversary! Her very thoughtful Hubby contacted me to make her a card from him! No pressure there then! I decided to use the Love you much set which I was very lucky to win at Convention on the Prize Patrol


Ok so here is the card, I have used the Bridesmaid sepciality papers again this time with Pretty in Pink card and ink.



Lots of glittering on this card too

And some of my beloved flat back pearls! Inside the card it said Happy Anniversary. I have been on Terri's blog this morning so I know it safe to post and that she likes the card! Have a lovely day Terri and Robert!



Right I must go and get ready for my class, its my biggest one, 22 attending today. My gorgeous Husband has baked 2 cakes last night and he is also coming to serve teas and coffees, what a love he is!
Will be back with photos later or tomorrow
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jules. So excited for this afternoon! Looking forward to some of hubbies cake as well!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jules, I bet she will be delighted with it and honoured that you made it for her!

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete