Thursday 26 November 2009

Special 40th Boxed Birthday card

THanks for all your comments on the progress of my new room, I am glad to know I am not the only one who loves looking at other peoples rooms!
I am afraid no updates today as rain stopped play so they are coming to dig out in the morning!
You will have to make do with a card instead!
This card is for one of my best friends to give to her sister who is going to be 40. You might remember a Ruby wedding photo card I did a few months ago, well my friend loves photo carda now!
The colour scheme is all creams and bieges as this was influenced by the photo inside which is on the beach so I had to work with the colours on the photo! The papers are all Bella Bleu, which I love so much!






Sorry for all the photos, I do go a bit mad with them!!! Cardstock is Kraft which matches the papers, lettering cut on my Cricut and used my retro flower punch with pearl centres. Sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
The box was made using the thick sheet of card that you get at the back of the packs of designer papers from Stampin up. They are a really good thickness to make boxes and I save all of them!!
Right I am off to dance class
See you tomorrow
Jules x

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Julie, a beautiful keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtfull post on "Special 40th Boxed Birthday card".And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

    Thanks,
    Edwin- Own a new business

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie!!! I'm watching the building progress,it's fab.
    Luvly card,think I will be needing those papers ;o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete