Monday 2 November 2009

Mojo Monday Week 110

Happy Monday to you, the kids are back at school today so a sense of normality returns, however got a long to do list for Germany on Thursday!
Here is a card I have made for the Mojo Monday challenge. I havent done their challenges for yonks but I do find their sketches very easy to follow and I was looking for one for my new stamp set Greenhouse Garden. OOO I love this set, so gorgeous.
I have used new colours to me!!!Perfect Plum, Pale PLum and Mellow Moss. When I saw the new Perfect Plum papers in the catalogue I didnt think I would like them but I do!! And the white satin ribbon, I was like yeah yeah, white ribbon, but OH GOSH, it is the most lushest (Not a real word I am sure) satin ribbon you will ever dare to stroke!!!

The Mellow Moss papers are from the new Hostess paper pack that you can have FREE if you host a workshop of over £150 in sales. I have a couple of spaces left for parties before Christmas so if you are in West Yorkshire area and would like a workshop, let me know at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Arty farty angle for you as usual!!!!

Right I am off to go clothes shopping for Convention, think I deserve a treat!!!! (or five!!!!!!)

Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. I am waiting for these papers too. they are so beautiful. Loving the card you have done for this ... just a wonderful creationx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jules. Love the papers, think these might be goington my wish list too!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty love the colours,Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Julie the papers go together so well and what a great colour combo
    and wow I won your candy thank you so much I am over the moon , what a lovely way to start the week
    thanks
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect. Love the colours, love the design.I have the stamp set, but not used it yet, shame on me.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely stunnuing card hunny what gorgeous papers and lovely image, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. Your cards are beautiful Julie.

    ReplyDelete