Sunday 8 November 2009

Greenhouse Garden is back!

Like many other demos, as soon as I saw the new catalogue a card sample jumped out at me made with the Greenhouse Garden set.
It is a very intricate design and was quite hard to do and I have no way got it as nice as the one in the catalogue or as nice as those that other demos have made but here is my effort
The background has been stamped with the En Francaid stamp with the Medallion over the top.
The colours used are Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose.

I moved the sentiment up to the top as I realised the card was a bit bottom heavy.
Well as you are reading this I should be travelling back from Germany and be back home in Yorkshire by mid-afternoon.
Hope to upload photos for you tomorrow
Jules
x

No comments:

Post a Comment