Tuesday 24 November 2009

Wedding card

Phew I got the big wedding order out on time yesterday so its onto the next one today! Yesterdays was all cream based and todays is black,ivory and teal so its nice to have a bit of a change!
I try where possible to make a little card for the bride and groom to say thank you and good luck. I also try and make it match their stationery! Here is the one I made for Emma and Justin.
Its a small 12cm square card using the Bridesmaid papers, think I need some more of these, with the stamp from the Fun and Fast Notes set. I masked off the sentiment as I just wanted to use the cake image.

The ribbon is the same as the ribbon used in their stationery and I have added some little heart gems onto the cake to bling it up a bit.


Arty farty angle.


Right I had better crack on with the next order. Some blokes from the conservatory company are coming to secure my patio doors today as they will be exposed and I was a bit worried about security and then tomorrow the old conservatory/eyesore will be knocked down!!! I have been on that IKEA website looking for new storage like you wouldnt believe! I cannot wait until its all done and I can hold my first card class in there! Wanna come??

Jules x

4 comments:

  1. Would love to come, but you're a bit too far away from me ;0) Fab card, I'm loving those papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, can't wait to see the new craft room! Will you have a grand opening??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus card Jules! Count me in! Lol!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete