Monday 30 November 2009

Been thinking.................................?


about becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator?????????

Well look no further as now is the time to sign!!

To coincide with Stampin' Up!'s participation in the Hobbycrafts show, they are offering new demonstrators 10% off the cost of the Starter Kit from 22 October-13 November! Wooo hoooo!
That’s over £240 worth of stamping and business supplies for only £125--
10 percent off the regular price of £139.
The Starter Kit contains everything you need to get your business off the ground, you get 4 stamp sets, all of which can be changed for other designs, 5 inkpads, 3 lots of cardstock, Stampin Scrub, Pastels, Wheel and Handle, the list goes on and on.


I have a team of 13 wonderful ladies and I am looking to expand. I have a very special offer on for you if you sign up with me before the end of November.


If you sign up in my team I am offering a FREE STAMP SET worth up to £25 from the catalogue plus some business basics thrown in to help get you started, including this fantastic colour chart!




What do you have to do to sign up???? The cost is £125 (until 13th November, after that £139) which buys you your STARTER KIT containing £240 worth of products, plus my £25 stamp set makes this a fantastic investment.


DO I have to do workshops?? Workshops of course are a fantastic way of showcasing the Stampin Up products and generate income for you but you don't have to do workshops. If you have some crafty friends or family you can simply buy for yourself and for them and receive a product discount


What are the benefits of being in your team? My team is called Julie's Jems as that is what they are all, little Jems. We have a private forum where we can chat and post details of cards, workshops, business ideas etc... We have recently been away on a crafting weekend and had a fantastic time, I am hoping to plan another next year. I promise to support you through your Stampin Up business and I am always at the end of the phone. I am dedicated to being a Stampin Up demonstrator and have this year secured the incentive trip to Monaco, being only 1 of 6 ladies from the UK who have achieved this!


For more information please mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com and we can have a little chat!!

1 comment:

  1. Julie Mega congrats on your success so glad to be there to share it with you. Have fun when you spend the money wink wink!!!! Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete