Wednesday 18 November 2009

Special Wedding Card

What a horrible day today outside, didnt want to prise myself out of bed this morning!
I don't have many weddings taking place at this time of year (still got loads of work though as I am busy making invites for next years weddings) but I do have a lovely customer getting married next Saturday. One of their close friends got in touch with me and asked me to make them a card.
I have used the GORGEOUS, omg they are so lush, Bridesmaid Speciality papers in the catalogue, to be honest they are much thicker than a paper, gorgeous.

I have made a tri-fold card and stamped the image and layered the nesties onto the card blank. The cards are tied with the same ribbon thats on their stationery, I might show you a peek of that tomorrow if I remember to photograph it!

I punched out lots of little flowers and added some flat back pearls to finish to look of the card off.


I really hope the customer and Emma and Justin like the card! Look at those fab swirly papers, yummy yummy!
Well I have some fantastic news today! Today I officially made SILVER 3 with Stampin Up. Its a big promotion for me and I am delighted. I must thank my ever fantastic team of girls, Julie's Jems, a BIG HELLO to my latest Jem, Lisa!!! Welcome to the gang Lisa! Also of course I have to thank YOU my lovely and loyal customers, without you I would not be where I am too! So thank you.
Busy day today, finishing Emma and Justins order and then starting the next 1 or 2 or 3 orders!
Jules x

4 comments:

  1. Wow that paper does look yummy!! Another thing on the must have list.
    Congrats on the promotion hun! The only way is up!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jules :0) onwards and upwards! Lovely card too, love this paper too,
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for my lack of commenting recently but this is beautiful Jules, that apper is GORGEOUS, so elegant for a wedding, I hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Julie and well done on your silver 3 wooohooo!!!

    ReplyDelete