Wednesday 11 November 2009

Convention swaps

One of the great things about Convention was meeting the other demos from the UK, France and Germany! I had made 100 card swaps and received some gorgeous swaps back from other demos.
I made 50 of each design and it was interesting to see if one was more popular than the other! The silent night card below seemed be chosen a lot! It is very glittery and I think it is a set that a lot of people dont own so they were happy to have a sample with it!
My other card was made with the Trendy trees set! I cut out some Old Olive designer paper to make a little hill and then stamped 3 little trees on the hill

I used the WOrd Window punch for the sentiment.
SOrry for the short post, both myself, my hubby and Ross are all ill and suffering!
Jules x

5 comments:

  1. These are both fab cards and lucky for me I have both stamp sets on order. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both designs Jules, the trendy trees set is fast becoming a favourite of mine! Hope you all feel better soon!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your swap cards! The trees are cute, it's become one of my fav sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,
    It was very nice to meet you in Germany on our Convention.
    Thank you for your lovely swapp-card!

    Katia
    http://nesiris.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fab,am loving that xmas theme too,Hope you feel better soon,hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete