Saturday, 7 November 2009

Convention Gifts

I have been lucky to be sharing the memories on my first convention with 2 of my wonderful downline Sarah-Jane and Jeannette, although I do wish more of my little Jems could have come, maybe next year??? I have also been spending time with my upline Monica and some of my Stampin Up sisters
I wanted to make a little gift for the girls and thought about what I could make that would be useful and I decided to make a photo/keepsake album for them
The first one is for Sarah-Jane. SJ likes quite bright colours at the moment so I went for the Pink Flamingo papers, I know she likes them as I sent her a text to ask what her favourite papers were. Yes I know, not very discreet was I!!!! The papers are Pink Flamingo .The albums are A5 so there should be room to stick photos and keepsakes.
Now I do know that Jeannette loves Bashful Blue and I am pretty sure she likes it with the browns (well I do so if she doesnt I am nicking it for myself!) I went for the Spiced Cider papers with Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip accents!

And finally a book for my Monica. Well I decided to go stylish for this one, so went with black and cream using the fabulous Bridegroom speciality papers and the eyelet border punch! I did have a booboo on this and something smudged so I had to obviously cover it with the oddly placed flowers!!!!!!

The wording has been stamped with the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and Number stamps!

I really hope the girls like their books!

Home time tomorrow so I can tell you all about it!

Jules
x

3 comments:

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous. x

cookiemonster said...

These are gorgeous Jules and what lovely gifts for your friends,hugs Andrea xxx

Valscrap Démo Stampin up ! said...

thank you so much for swapping with me. Hope to see you next year in london
Val xxxxx