Friday 27 November 2009

Quick and Simple Auntie Card

Hi there, bit of a late post from me today!! Ooopps
This is a card for my friend to give her sister from her boys. She came to collect both cards today and she loved them both but she went bananas over the boxed card!
This card was a simple quick one, using my favourite papers that are unfortunately retired now!
My friend told me her sister likes shopping so I made this little handbag from the round tab punch and some circle punches.

Colour combo is Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie.


Arty farty angle


No photo of the progress today but the builders have been all day and have dug out all the foundations and put cement in!!!! Bit boring really but its all progress!!! I went on a little trip to IKEA today to suss out all my storage!

Bye for now

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. love the idea of using the punch for a handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvly card,great idea with the lil bag!!!
    I went Ikea too,to swap my new mattress for a softer one,lol!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete