Saturday 14 November 2009

Christmas Rush Class - 21st November

Just a short post today - sorry!
I am feeling a little bit better, am having to muster up some energy as I have got 8 children here for Evans crafty birthday party at 3pm this afternoon!!! Wish me luck!
Next Saturday (21st) is my Christmas Rush class. We will be making 8 basic cards in 2 hours, 15 minutes per card and this is one of them.
Its made using a set I have only just mounted up! Hung up on the Holidays. I have used the colour combo of Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Creamy Caramel.

I have got over 20 ladies coming to the class at the moment but have space for a couple more. If you would like to join us please see full details in my sidebar!

Back soon

Jules x

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Jules. I can't wait until next week. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better,hope this afternoon goes ok. Make sure you relax tonight with strictly!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your quick make hunn can't wait to see the other 7 lol

    Try having acenacia through the winter months (max 4) and should help yr amune system haven't bought mine yet will have to get some this week! Get well soon hunny

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie great card love the colours you have used but it made me laugh because I just realized that when I used this stamp set on a card I made, I have used the strings upside down....lol (gonk!)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie

    Glad you are feeling better,good look with the party
    your card is fab

    hugs
    Sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete