Wednesday 4 November 2009

Greenhouse Garden Day 3

Here I am with Day 3 of my Greenhouse garden cards, hope you are enjoying them!!

I am back with an Easel card, which have been very popular on the blogs lately. I think I first saw one of my team members SJ make one and lots of people have been hooked ever since! They are much easier to make than they look!

Same stamp set and same colours as yesterday but a bit of Mellow Moss thrown in on this one!

I have added some dimension by stamping the flower again and adding it on with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations cut out with my oval punches, and also used the Eyelet border again!

Added some paper pricking in the corners with the new Mat Pack and Paper Piercer Tool , very handy to have and has been very popular with my ladies!


And here are all my cards together
Promise I will use different colours tomorrow!
Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous hun - love the colour combo, so pretty! Have a fabulous time at convention!! love Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another truly stunning card Julie just adoring that stamp and those papers! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Julie, this set is on my wishlist, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collection of cards. Have fun at convention and we'll catch up when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous and Ilvie the colour way - have asked Hubby for this stamp set for Christmas - wil email my wish list to you latter this week. Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, absolutely beautiful. I just love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards Julie fab colour
    hugs
    sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete