Saturday 28 November 2009

Cupcake card and an update!

Another busy day today. We have been clearing the living room to make way for the new flooring on Monday so have been emptying bookcases and cd units etc...... Gosh we have so much stuff!
I am also going out tonight to see WILL YOUNG!!! I have loved Will's songs since he won Pop Idol and it will be a fab night, am going with my friend Anna and we are quite near the front!!!
Tomorrow its my sisters birthday so I have made her this little card from the boys. I will personalise the inside with a printed insert I think
On a Pedestal stamp set with a colour combo of Real Red, Kraft and Pretty in Pink. I love the Kraft with this, it seems to match with so many colours

You cannot se very well but I stamped a candle on top of the cupcake

Arty farty angle as usual!

Thank you for all your comments and shared excitement about my new craft room. This is how it looks this afternoon, they have dug the base out and laid a load of concrete!! Not very interesting but give you an idea of the size!!




Right I better LEAVE RIGHT NOW (you get it!!!!!) to go and see the lovely Mr Young!!!

Back tomorrow!

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment