Sunday 29 November 2009

Happy Birthday Sister

OMG WIll Young was amazing. What a fantastic night Anna and I had. We were literally a a metre and a half from the stage, only on the 2nd flipping row!!! It was amazing to be so close. Will's voice was perfect, he was very funny too and I have been singing the songs all morning!!!!
Todays card is for my sister Claire. She is 34 today, catching me up!!!!
I have used the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet (my most used set) to stamp sister and used a combo of Old Olive and Rose Red.
Designer papers and Old Olive ribbon with some Felt Flowers from the lovely set, you get loads in this tin, I think they are multiplying!!!!

I have used my Eyelet border punch and made a big bow at the top and added another felt flower!!!! I think I will ask for this card back when she has done with it to use it for my displays!! Can't got wasting all those felt flowers!

Arty farty angle.

Today we are going for a Christmas meal with all my Mums side of the family! Its usually much nearer to Christmas but today was the only day everyone could do!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jules. I'm sure your sis wil love it! Enjoy your family meal out today. I'm off over to see my family in Doncaster today too!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~
    (p.s hope to see you tues!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card fabby colour combo, striking card, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW: This card is beautiful, I'm not surprised you'd like the card back for your displays. Great job, love the colour combo.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete