Sunday 22 November 2009

Stamp with Us Recipe Challenge

Good morning, I have missed a few Stamp with Us challenges with one thing and another but I am back this week with the Recipe Challenge!
The recipe is 1 Stamp, 2 Patterned Papers and 3 brads.
Not sure if I have cheated but I have used a border punch for the outside of the card for extra detail. The card blank is Kraft cardstock (love it) and the papers are Bella Bleu which I am using a lot at the moment, love the sophisticated look to them!

The stamp is from the Occasional Greetings set (my friend Vicky loves this sentiment so much) and I have used the Boho Blossoms punch to make the little flowers to which I added some brads in Not Quite Navy.

Arty farty angle as usual so you can get an idea of the dimension


I had a fab time at my card class yesterday, it was hectic but fun, will post photos tomorrow as today we are clearing out the old conservatory to make way for our new one!

Jules x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jules. This colour combo is so elegant. Think I may have to invest in these bella bleau papers to go with my Kraft CS! I LOVE this sentiment stamp so much, I don't think I will ever tire or seeing it!
    Thanks for a wonderful afternoon yesterday, you're just the best!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card, those colours are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jules - I am loving this paper / colour combo too and adore what you have done with it here

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jules, BB is fab. Love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete