Monday 16 November 2009

New classes for 2010 and Wish List reminder

OMG its only 39 days until CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Please don't forget my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST SERVICE detailed in full in the above post. If you would like a WISH LIST sending please contact me asap and I will sort this out

REMEMBER there is a chance for you to also win £50 worth of SU products if you take advantage of my WISH LIST service.
I have also scheduled in my first 3 classes of 2010 and here is the first one
FLIGHT OF THE BUTTERFLY
We will be making a gorgeous project designed by one of my fellow Stampin Up demonstrators Jenny Moors. You will make a beautiful box in the BElla Bleu papers together with 4 cards as shown below.

The cost of this class will be £10 and will include all materials and refreshments. The date is Saturday 23rd January 2010.

Thats all for now, thanks so much again for your get well wishes, I feel a bit more human today!

Jules x

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set...so glad you feel a bit better, hope you family do too

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the set of cards and box, so yummy!! What fab colours. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box and collection of cards,sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love these papers, and especially what you have done with the butterflies Elaine x (Hope you are feeling much better today!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful.
    The box is so pretty with the papers you have used. what a fab project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooow beautiful box and gorgeous cards, love the papers you have used they're just "wantable!"

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete