Friday 6 November 2009

The last of the Kraft cards!

Today is the day, its officially the first day of the Stampin Up European convention. I am looking forward to meeting lots of demos, swapping cards, doing makes and takes, meeting Shellie again (the CEO of Stampin Up) and going to a Gala Dinner this evening.

Here is a card that I have almost completely cased from the lovely Kate from Yours Truly blog. (Kate I wish you were here xxxx). Thanks for the inspiration Kate, I love your card

Again a very simple card but elegant card.

An arty angle for you!




And here are all the cards I made in this series, I so enjoy making them a batch at a time now, you get so much more done.

Hope you enjoyed my Krafty cards

Back tomorrow with an exciting project!

Jules

x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful, just love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful and elegant.
    Enjoy the convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, wish I was there too! Hope you have a fab time - lovely card hee hee! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete