Thursday 19 November 2009

A busy day

GOsh I have had such a productive day today, but forgot to upload to my blog this morning! Ooooppss! I have been working on a Wedding order for the couple who get married next Saturday, its almost finished and looking fab! Then I have been dealing with the conservatory company who have scheduled it to be built before Christmas so we need to empty the old one this weekend. Then I have also arranged for our lounge carpet to be replaced with wood flooring which will be done in 10 days!! Eeeekkk
Anyhow here is a card my sister asked me to make for her friend you had a baby girl Orla Grace
Simple layout, similar to one I have done before as I didnt have time to mess about!

Sweet ALways papers (retired) and image from the FUn and Fast notes set. Name cut out on cricut, pink striped Grosgrain ribbon


Arty farty angle.


If you are wanting to order any Stampin Up products dont hesitate to get in touch and please dont forget my WISH LIST SERVICE

RIght I am off to get ready for my ballroom and latin lesson. I havent been for 2 weeks so I am really looking forward to it!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. strange, my cousin lives in england and his wife is due any day and they're calling the baby Orla Grace, wonder if they're the same people :)

    ReplyDelete