Friday 13 November 2009

Birthday Boy is 7!

FIrstly can I say thanks for all your well wishes, I am still quite poorly as is my hubby, Ross seems a little better and Evan, well he was bouncing off the walls this morning, so excited about his birthday - bless him!
I probably say this every year but I cannot believe how quickly Evan is growing up! He is such a little comedian, very amusing and quite a quirky boy!!!! He makes me laugh so much. Here he is in the half term hols, we went on a Day Rover day and went on loads of buses and trains, he was very excited about it!
Evan is having a craft party tomorrow (dont know HOW I am going to get through that!!) and the boys are making SPongebobs and the girls Hello Kitty so I had to make a SPongebob card which I made yesterday!

No luckily I had already made the Spongebob during the hols when we had a craft session so the card took me just 10 minutes to throw together. The papers are Stampin Up Pink Flamingo, I used them as I thought they looked like bubbles. Fab set of papers, not just for girls but for boys too as they are double sided.


Stamped Evan's name with the Big Deal alphabet and added some Tempting Turquoise ribbon and the 7 is from the Schoolbook serif number punched out with the 1 3/8 circle and the scallop circle.


He was over the moon with this card!

Right I think I am going for a lie down before they are home from school

JUles x

2 comments:

  1. Great card and best wishes to the Birthday Boy!
    Hope you feel much better tomorrow and I am sure somehow you will make it. Hope all goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi julie
    Fabulous card hope your little boy enjoyed his birthday
    How are you feeling heaps better i hope
    hugs
    Sylvie
    xxx
    i go back to uk on Sunday yo see family hope its not to cold

    ReplyDelete