Wednesday 9 November 2016

What a Weekend!

Wow what a weekend I had last weekend. The blog has been neglected since I returned from our trip to Telford for our Onstage Local event. 400 demonstrators gathered together to get all the info on the upcoming Spring/Summer and SAB catalogues and I was thrilled that we had 31 of our team in attendance this time. On the Friday evening myself and 3 of my leaders attended the CentreStage event and were spoiled with a lovely meal and some business training, plus we got a gorgeous bag as a gift which I have been using every day since but have forgotten to photograph at the moment!
The main event was a full day on the Saturday and our lovely Sally JO had purchased these sparkly hats for us so we could wear them and identify each other! It's hard to find everyone in a room full of 400 excited demonstrators. 
The new catalogues are AMAZING and I am looking forward to sharing them with you in 2017
 I was THRILLED to bits when it was announced that our team member Katy Harrison had been selected to serve on the Artisan Design Team for 2017, very proud Stampin Up Mum here!

We we excited to be joined by the wonderful Bonnie from the Home Office in Utah, she is just a doll and an absolute hoot, and look she wore one of our hats for her presentation!
 The day was just a wonderful experience and I was honoured to be in the Top 5 for Sales, Recruiting and Leadership in the UK but I was BLOWN AWAY to find out I was Number 2 Overall in the UK and then Number 17 Overall in the WORLD!! That's out of about 47,000 demonstrators. I still can't quite believe it.
 A huge thank you goes out to my wonderful team members who are just the greatest bunch of girls. My customers, what can I say, you are just so supportive whether it be at classes or online, you are all much appreciated. Thank you to my army of supporters everywhere, including my Stampin family in Australia. I heard that there was quite a few screams from my gorgeous Aussie friends when my name came up! Thank you to my wonderful family for their support over the 8 years since I have been a demonstrator but also over the past 8 months whilst the studio has been open. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

 So it's onwards with another year! I am excited for 2017 as the catalogues are fresh and inspiring! My classes and events will be announced shortly!

Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. Huge Congratulations Julie! So happy for you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sounds like a good time was had by all. Fab photos & hats of course too. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete