Thursday 17 November 2016

Stitched Shapes with Tin of Tags

Good Morning. I am doing a few extra blog posts over the next few days as I have lots of makes to share with you all. On Tuesday evening I ran my regular Tuesday Club session and we made 2 cards. I wanted to show of the Stitched Shape Framelit dies that are just available until 21st November, for the time being.  I also paired all the makes with the Tin of Tags stamps which are reduced from £19 to £14.25 for the month of November only. Such a bargain and not just for tags as you will see from my upcoming makes. 

I saw some fab cards made by one of my crafting idols, Holly Stene and I just knew I wanted to make something similar. I substituted the yellow for Smoky Slate and this was one of my versions.
The JOY uses the Large Letters framelits dies which are a big purchase but it is that time of year when people may be asking you what you would like for Christmas! I am happy to oblige by ordering and wrapping these for you!
 There is some lovely texture on this card in the form of the Stitched Shape Framelit and the embossing from the Softly Falling embossing folder plus a few rhinestones thrown in for good measure!

 Hope you like this make, I'll be back tomorrow with another one from the set.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment