Wednesday 2 November 2016

Merry Mice - 25% off!

 Good morning and welcome back to my blog today. 
Today I am sharing a simple make that we made as part of my Technique Club last Saturday. The ladies all received their own Merry Mice stamp set to work with on the day and this was our first make of the class. I CASED this card HERE from the wonderful Louise Sharp from Australia. I first met Louise in Utah in the funicular railway ride at the hotel when I made her have a sneaky trip in it with me at night time to the bottom of the mountain and back! Ha ha!
 This card is so easy to replicate and we worked with our standard Whisper White card and the Blender pens and our ink pads. I just loved colouring these cute little mice in and they are small enough for you not to be daunted by colouring in.
Even better news is that for the whole of November these stamps have 25% off which means the Clear Mount set is reduced from £15 to £11.25!! Can you believe that, amazing value for the 7 stamps. 
Thanks for reading today!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment