Sunday 20 November 2016

Hello December 2016 - Project Life with Stampin' Up!

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. I thought I would share a bit of Project Life that I have been working on this month with the Hello December kit. Traditionally this kit is designed to go in the smaller album and to document your December but I chose to document some of last years Christmas photos for my boys albums.
We had great fun with some fab crackers and dressed up like elves! 
I love the layering I have done on this one, really quick and easy and I didn't use any glue at all. Thats why I love PL, I love doing quick and successful documenting of my boys photos.
I always end up with acetate cards from the accessory pack so I am making it my mission to use these and i added one on top of the bottom left photo and I love it, it really sums up our family Christmas with Robin and Evan playing on the mini table football and me with my feet up on the sofa!
Just a little heads up for you that the Card Collection and Accessory pack that I have used will be reduced from tomorrow (21st November) until 28th November by 30%. The perfect time for you to get documenting your Christmas photos!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment