Friday 11 November 2016

Merry Medley meets Tin of Tags

Hello there and good morning! I am just getting back into the swing of things now this week and loving being at the studio and getting all my upcoming events ready. Thank you so much for all the message, texts and cards to congratulate me on last weekends events! Still on cloud nine but my family have certainly kept me grounded! 

On Wednesday evening I ran my last Christmas Card Club of the year and this is one of the cards we made. My ladies got the Merry Medley stamp included in the cost of their class. Love how it makes a really quick card.
Most of the cards I have made with this stamp set have involved Crumb Cake so I decided to go with the fresh look of Pool Party. I love Pool Party with Real Red and the pop of Garden Green for the holly.
I have of course used the new Stitched Shape Framelits which launched this month, just love them and also the Tin of Tags stamps, which have 25% off this month. A bargain at £14.25, the snowflake is in the same set too.
I do hope you like today's make. Thanks to those who used my code so far this month. Last months code users have now been receiving their parcels as I have had some lovely messages and emails telling me how much you love your surprise!



Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. a gorgeous card & I seriously need those 'Stitched from the Heart' dies :) xXx

    ReplyDelete