Sunday 27 November 2016

Blossom Builder Punch

I have a confession to make! I have had this stamp set and punch since June and have never used it until now! The fact that the punch was on offer and reduced to a marvellous £9.60 down from £16 inspired me to take action and make a card for Friday evenings Stamp a Stack. A little browse around Pinterest and I found this fab card by Patty Bennett
I do love a nice brick wall background and achieved this look by embossing it first on then stamp over the top with the Watercolour Wash background stamp.
 I decided to keep the sentiment simple and stamp it straight onto one of the bricks! I love the punch which made sorting the petals of the flowers so easy but I did have to cut the leaves out with scissors. The centre of the flower was also punched out with the punch.
Thank you to those who have used my Online Code this month. I will be closing this off on Wednesday tea time.
And just a little heads up about our FLASH SALE tomorrow and the last day of our product reductions detailed below!






Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment