Monday 21 November 2016

Online Extravaganza - 21st - 28th November

Good Morning and what a good morning it is! 
We have a FABULOUS offer starting from today and running until 28th November. Many items have either 10%, 20%, 30% or 40% OFF the original price whilst stocks last. Also in addition to this we have 2 FLASH SALES on Monday 21st and then another on Monday 28th. 
    Here is the FLASH SALE for today only. I have an order going  in at 8pm this evening. If you are local and would like to add to it please email me your order before 8pm. Some amazing offers here, including the Gift Box and Gift bag punch boards for only £12.60 for TODAY only!

The following items are all available from today until 28th but some are whilst stocks last. Again you can add these to my order tonight or shop on my ONLINE STORE


30% off


40% off


I hope all this makes sense to you? If you have any questions please email me and I would be happy to help you.
Julie

shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment