Wednesday 23 November 2016

My favourites from this weeks sale

Good Morning. Today I am sharing a few photos of projects using the items that are on offer until Monday 28th November. Please remember there are also 4 HOT ITEMS on sale on Monday only too.
The Affectionately Yours papers and Washi tape has 20% off until Monday, love the copper tones in this suite.
 Here are a few cards using the Holly Builder Punch which has been my most popular item on the sale. Reduced from £16 to £9.60!
 Stop the press, the Bell Punch will be reduced from £16 to £9.60 on MONDAY 28th ONLY! What a bargain, again this has been a popular choice for my ladies and I currently have a list of these waiting for a Monday order!

 If you haven't seen the list then here you go!





Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment