Tuesday 1 November 2016

Happy 1st November

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! I wouldn't usually be posting today but we have a FAB offer starting today that I just had to tell you about. We have a NEW product available from today and also 25% off a number of products that coordinate with the new product!

Here we have the Stitched Shape Framelit Dies. A set of 12 dies with a faux stitched edging! I have just ordered mine so look out for some projects with them very very soon. There are four circles, four ovals and 4 squares in the set.
Stampin' Up! have out a fab video together HERE showing the products or more detailed one HERE which has some more gorgeous projects.

As if a new product wasn't exciting enough we also have 25% off some stamp sets that coordinate with these dies which are listed below. I will be highlighting these over the coming days.
I just had to share this gorgeous project that Brandi shares on the Stampin Up video! I want to re-create this right away, just stunning
I have also created Novembers Code. Thank you to those who used Octobers code, your goodies have been ordered!
Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment