Sunday 6 November 2016

Merry Mice for Coffee and Card

Good Morning. Today I am sharing my final Merry Mice make for the time being. This was one we made at my Coffee and Card event last week. Every Tuesday morning I run a drop in Coffee and Card session in my studio from 10am. The cost is just £5 for a lovely coffee (or tea), a biscuit and a lovely craft project, usually a card. It's a lovely social event and I know a lot of my ladies look forward to it every week. I have a few seats left at the moment so would be lovely to see some new faces.
I got my ladies colouring this cute little image, it really kept them quiet for quite a long time! Ha ha! We took care to make sure we had the colours right and then I showed them how I edged round the whole image with Pool Party ink and a Blender Pen. The whole image was coloured on normal Whisper White card with our inks and Blender pens.
 I wanted to add some sparkle but didn't want to have to make my ladies tie another bow so I just opted to add some of this lovely sparkly ribbon under the sentiment and round the back of the card layers.
We also decorated our envelopes to match too!
The Merry Mice are on offer this month at only £11.25 for the clear set! Details below.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment