Tuesday 29 November 2016

Hang Your Stocking - 25% off

Hello there! Well the Online Extravaganza is over for 2016 and I would like to thank those of you who kindly placed orders with me and bagged some bargains. The offers for November haven't ended there though and we still have some stamps with 25% off including the Hang Your Stocking stamp set which I am sharing today. When I came to add the product list at the end of this blog post I realised that when I edited the photos I called the stamp set the wrong name!!! Arrrgh, and I couldn't face re-editing all the photos! 
This is a card we made at my Stamp a Stack events back in October. I think there were around 112 cards made like this by my ladies over the course of the 3 classes I did. It's a direct copy from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and I love that we can do that! It had to be fairly simple as my ladies made 4 of each card in the session.
I will be closing my Online Code Club order off for November tomorrow lunch time so if you would like a free gift in December please remember to use the code and place your order before 2pm on Wednesday.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment