Saturday 19 November 2016

Cute Christmas Tag with Cookie Cutter Bundle

Hi there and welcome back to my blog today. I have another little video to share with you today on how I made these cute little gift tags. We made these at my Crafternoon Tea event last week and I also have a few classes coming up making them which you can find on my Facebook page HERE
Please click on the image below to view the video. Hope you enjoy it, only a simple little video but please do consider subscribing to my channel and leaving me a comment! It means so much to me.
I'm running a class on Saturday 3rd December at 10am and you get the items below plus the card stock to make 20 tags.
 There are only 10 on the photo but we will make 20.
 And decorate the tin for them to go in! Plus you will have loads of papers left over!
 If you don't want all the product or cannot make the date then I also have a Tags for £10 class on Wednesday 7th December at either 10am or 7.15pm. £10 to make 15 tags or £12 to make 20.
 Thanks for popping  by today!
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment