Friday 18 November 2016

More with the Tin of Tags

Hey there and welcome to another blog post from me! Today I am sharing another card from Tuesday Club and we also made this at our Coffee and Card event this week too. I try to double up on projects wherever possible to make it a little easier for myself. 
Again this card idea came from the wonderful Holly Stene, you can see her cards here. I used the negative part of the Large Letters (we used the JOY letters on yesterdays card) and then I embossed the piece of Soft Sky card with the Softly Falling folder.
You may be wondering where the snowflake and star images came from? Well they are also from the Tin of Tags stamp set, such a useful set to have!
This time we added some lovely Dapper Denim ribbon to the card for a luxurious feel!
Tin of Tags stamps, reduced from £19 to £14.25 for November only!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment